7 cups Purely Bulk Org Quick Cook Oats
1 Tbsp Almond extract
3/4 Purely Bulk Wheat Germ
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 cup Purely Bulk Natural Sesame Seeds
1/2 cup Purely Bulk Apricots, chopped
1/8 tsp Powdered Stevia Extract
1/2 cup Purely Bulk Dried Cranberries
1/2 vegetable oil
1 cup Purely Bulk Almonds, chopped
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Purely Bulk Organic Thomson Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees
2) In a large bowl blend oats, wheat germ, and sesame seeds.
3) In a medium bowl blend stevia, vegetable oil and water. Mix in the almond extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir the oil and water mixture into the oat mixture until evenly moist and transfer to a large shallow baking dish.
4) Bake in a preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until lightly browned. Stir in apricots, cranberries, almonds and raisins and continue baking about another 15 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.
5) Cool and store in airtight containers. Makes about 18 servings.